CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

. . . and the crickets go chirp chirp chirp

WOW!
I really DO suck at this blogging thing :/ Its been Months since I last posted. Tsk tsk. . . why didnt anyone yell at me?!?!

The good news is that it means I have been BUSY. Which is AWESOME and crazy at the same time! I have been trying to keep caught up all while coming up with new and exciting things. As of late I have been pouring my heart and soul into Halloween costumes and working on things for my wonderfully amazing and talented friend Kristin with Kirra's boutique she makes the most adorable tutu sets! We have pooled our talents and come up with some really cute things for Halloween
Bumble bee bloomers
lady bug set
rrainbow brite/clown bloomers
ladybug bloomer set
obumble bee set

I've also been trying to come up with a winter line so far I have Pea coats, for boys and girls, bubble hem holiday dresses, and ruffle pant sets (not that these are new just making them for winter with heavier fabrics). The pea coats are BEYOND adorable!!! I want to make one for me!

A boy creation!


Gianna's Fancy new coat!! with satin lining!!
Loving the collar!
Yes she is THAT cute!
I am going to make more of an effort to post! I promise! Feel free to email me or stalk me on my fan page and yell at me to post! haha
happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment