CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

New items on Etsy

By popular demand I have started listing my Ruffle Fluff bloomers on my Etsy I will be making ready to ship items too for those who don't want to wait to get your hot little hands on these adorable ruffles! For now though I will be taking custom orders for them in sizes ranging from 0-3 up to 2T (I hope to be able to make them in NB and bigger sizes soon). I also want to make some cute little ones for the boys. . . without ruffles of course but still just as cute and once I master the hat pattern I would love to make diaper cover and hat sets! OMG how cute would that be??

I recently (before vacation) made the cutest twirl skirt EVER! I seriously cant believe how cute it turned out and I want to make one for myself!


Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment