CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

and the beat goes on. . .

Last night, at mid-night, I finished the last surprise pair of bloomers! I can hardly contain my excitement, they turned out SO much more awesome than I had visioned. I really don't know how I am going to wait the 3 or so days it takes for USPS to deliver them so I can share the pictures with you all. ARGH!

I also finished making Marcelo's vest! It is adorable. I used this super easy pattern from Burdastyle I made it reversible and instead of buttons (I am still terrified of doing buttons and button holes on my machine) I used snaps, which I immediately regretted since my snap pliers apparently hate me! I tried to get pictures of Marcelo wearing the vest but he wouldn't cooperate and kept wanting to take the vest off. I bet it they were bloomers he'd fight me to take them off! I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities since he will be wearing for Mother's day. Speaking of which I still need to finish GG's dress.



Yesterday I went to the fabric store and got a bunch of really cute material so that I can make up some dresses, skirts, bloomers and swing tops to list on my Etsy site. I hope they will be popular over there and I can 'reinvest' my profits. Especially since I have decided that I want a Cricut. Why? Because I want to be able to make appliques! Plus you can use it for all kinds of fun things like, scrap booking, card making, wall vinyls, glass etching and more! Wow! I have been watching the infomercial WAY too much!
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment