CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sew sew sew your boat. . .

Oops I mean bloomers! I have been working a big bloomer project for a customer, every pair of bloomers I make is cuter than the last ones! I really don't think I could pick a favorite! I was up until 3:30 Am this morning working away, while rocking out to the Madonna station on Pandora Radio. So far this is what I have made.


Turquoise with black and white giraffe ruffles


Black bloomers with purple and cow print ruffles

As promised I am posting pictures of the 'Brandi special' bloomers for Ms. Brooklyn! I love these fancy pants and am planning on making her a matching swing top! She will be ready to celebrate the 4th in style.

The adorable bow I made to match


back side

Front side

I am trying to come up with a cute name for my bloomers. . . I like Fancy pants or maybe frilly tushy. Eh maybe not so much on the last one. . . but I love the word TUSHY. . . its so cute! hmmm. . . Cute Tushy?

I went and got my serger on Tuesday, yes, it is still in the box.
1. because I am so busy right now I don't have time to play with it and
2. because I am a little intimidated by it.
I would really love to be able to use it on my current projects but I also don't want to get myself overwhelmed with trying to figure out the setting and threading. So it will stay nice and cozy in its box, but the most important thing is . . . it's home!

My baby is home.
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Love those first bloomers! Have fun with the serger- you will be able to make t-shirts and all kinds of fun stuff with it!

    ReplyDelete