CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

My crafty nest

Come on in, make yourself comfortable. I should start by introducing myself, I am Brandi, mom to 2 amazing little monsters Marcelo 20 months and Gianna 8 months. I know what you are thinking right now. . . 'HOLY COW your kids are close!'. . . which is followed by. . .'When does this woman have time to do anything, let alone make crafts?!?' The truth is, I neglect my children. They run around in poopy diapers, dirty clothes, eating cookies and candy all day while I am locked in my craft room. . . HAHA just kidding that could not be farther from the truth. My kids and I have an agreement, They take good 2 hour naps and let mommy have craft time and in turn I am a happier and nicer mommy. It works. . . Most days. The other days, well lets just say, those days are the days my husband comes home and says 'uh oh mommy needs a time out! Lets go hide before she turns into mommy hulk!' plus there is always bed time. I must say I am VERY lucky to have kids that are on a great schedule and pretty much 90% of the time stick to it. So there you have it. I don't tell you this to make you jealous or to think that I am super mom (trust me I am NOT) I tell you because I know you are wondering and I get asked ALL the time.

I am hoping that this blog will be a way for me to share my crafts and ideas and to get more idea from all of you. Whom ever you may be. My goal is to post at least once a week with my latest projects complete with pictures and hopefully some tutorials. In the process I hope to be able to sell some of my crafts to you and make some money to pay for my craft/fabric/ribbon addiction. Hi my name is Brandi and I am a craft-a-holic. Maybe that should've been the name of my blog. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment